Essex Work Skills work with thousands of students throughout Essex every year. We design and deliver a range of Work Related Learning & Enterprise Education events including Mock Interview Days, Enterprise Activities and many other bespoke events and workshops.
Find out how Essex Work Skills can help by completing the form below and start to receive advice and information through your email inbox.
Essex Work Skills wants to save you time, effort and from having to ‘reinvent the wheel’ when it comes to Work Related Learning and Enterprise Education. Our cost effective solutions will help you create and maintain meaningful links with employers and businesses, provide you useful careers information & Local market Intelligence and the opportunity to develop successful whole school policies.
Sign Up Today
We are offering a FREE consultation to help you develop your Careers and Enterprise strategy.
Helping Teachers Information
To start a no obligation conversation, please sign up using this online form - we look forward to hearing from you!
- We organise curriculum friendly events
- We save time and effort
- Our events are fun and engaging
- Our staff are flexible and responsive
- Activities are led by experienced facilitators
We specialise in
- Consultation and Audit
- Employer Engagement
- Strategy and Planning
- Delivering great work related events for students
Examples of event features
- Information about the world of work
- Links to employers
- Opportunities to develop skills and attitudes to work
- Personal Development
- Enterprise and business skills
- Information about career and work options
- Personal Career Management
- Personal Financial Awareness
Get started now?
If you would like to have a no obligation chat with us over a coffee, call us or click below to fill out our report form. Alternatively get some ideas how we can help in your email inbox and decide later.Tell Me More